What is Suvarna Prashan?
Suvarna prashan is an ayurvedic medicine for children 0- 15 years mainly given to increase immunity, recurrent illness, concentration and memory. Suvarnaprashan is given to children in morning daily/ on every pushya nakshatra for at least one year.
Suvarnaprashan Sanskaar is one of the 16 Sanskaars mentioned in the classical texts for the comprehensive development of immunity and for adequate physical and mental growth of a child. It is a special ghee prepared with the goodness of Suvarna (Gold) in it which is to be given specifically on Pushya Nakshatra day.
Benefits of suvarna prashan:
- Suvarna prashan increases immunity power and develops resistance against common infections, thus prevents children from falling ill very often.
- It builds physical strength, body growth (height, weight) in children and enhances physical activities, and also improves stamina for the same.
- Regular doses of Suvarna prashan improves child’s intellect, grasping power, sharpness, analysis power, memory recalling in an unique manner.
- It kindles digestive fire, improves digestion and decreases related complaints.
- Suvarna prashan also improves child’s appetite.
- It helps to nurture early developmental milestones.
- It develops a strong defense mechanism in kids which acts as a safety shield against diseases and complaints occuring due to seasonal change and other prevailing infections.
- It helps body to recover early in case of any illness.
- Reduces anxiety, aggressiveness, irritability and attention seeking behavior.